|Rōmaji||Meiko Honma (Meiko)|
|Height||147cm / 4'8 ft.|
|Affiliation||Super Peace Busters|
|Anime||Episode 1 - "Super Peace Busters"|
Meiko Honma, called "Menma", is the female protaganist of the series, and part of the Super Peace Busters. She is a childhood friend of Jinta, Chiriko, Naruko, Asumu, and Tetsudo.
She is the oldest child of the Honma household and has a little brother named Satoshi.
Meiko is very kind, and is always thinking about her friends. Jinta stated that when she cried, she cried for her friends and when she smiled, she smiled for her friends. She always wanted to be with the group, play with the group and have fun with the group. She also desires to be reincarnated so that they can play altogether again. Meiko loves her family so much that she would prefer that the household would forget her already. As seen in the series, she does not like it when Jin-tan and the others would be visiting Menma's family because it will only remind them of her.
- "You found me"
- "If the dog of the day on the television is female, Jin-tan's doing something bad"
- "To Tsuruko: I love how gentle you are"
- "To Yukiatsu: I love how you always work so hard"
- "To Popo: I love how funny you are"
- "To Anaru: I love how you're always level-headed"
- "I love you Jin-tan, my love for you is the sort of love where I want to marry you"
Menma is a candidate for this year's International Saimoe League. You may vote for her every time she is included in the ballot at http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/